Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby talk....



For those of you that don't know (which I'm pretty sure there aren't many) We are going to have a BABY!! We are so excited! This has litterally been the happiest time in mine - and I'm sure Kyle's lives. I have always been appreciative of my blessings but I think that now more than ever I am so aware of what a gift God has given us. We had some trouble getting pregnant so now that we are we have definately not taken any day for granted. Every little movement, kick(even in the ribs) and flutter makes me smile. One of my very favorite things is to watch Kyle feel the baby move, yeah, I think I officially have that instant pregnant-mommy-sappy thing going on but I just can't help it! He has been so incredibly supportive during this whole pregnancy- going to every appointment possible, cooking, cleaning, building the crib and dresser, painting the room, rubbing my back, and telling me that I still look good even when I don't really feel like I do. I couldn't have asked for more!! He will be a great dad, I just know it!!


We are trying to spend as much time together as possible, We took a trip to Seattle for the weekend a bit ago- went to the Seahawks home opener, dinner at the Crab Pot- DELICIOUS! went to Pikes Street, bought a new tv stand at crate and barrell (we need one here!) and hung out with my friend Traci and her Sister Jen. It was a blast- we definately needed it! We've been trying to do things together at home too: going out to dinner together, movies, shopping - ya know- the things that will be pretty hard to do when the little one gets here- which is going to be soon! We are due December 5th so that only leaves us with about 10 weeks! We are having a boy- his name so far is Parker. I've always loved that name for a boy- we tried lists of other names but just couldn't get away from Parker. The middle name is a bit up in the air. We originally liked Anderson (which is my maiden name) but just recently have liked Noah. So that may be one of those "wait till we meet him" things. I could go on and on about all the baby stuff (it's kinda a big deal) but I'll save some of it so that I can have another blog topic to talk about at one point. plus, I don't want to bore you:)

3 comments:

New Vintage Studio said...

Well, I am VERY excited for you both and your families.

Some middles names that I love....

Parker Caleb Lewis
Parker Aaron Lewis
Parker Cain Lewis
Parker Levon Lewis
Parker Deacon Lewis

my 2 cents. Love you! Aunty T

jessiparkert said...

Yeah for babies! So you are naming your kid after Nick and I? That is so sweet! he he he. But really, I really like Parker. I cannot wait to meet the dude. See ya soon!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Yeah...your blogging! Claire can't wait to meet another boyfriend!