Saturday, June 13, 2009

Too much fun!


Last week I got to take Parker to the Farm Chicks show at the fairgrounds. We went with my sister, Monika and her fiance, Dan. We had a great time just walking around looking at all the great booths set up there-my favorite were the Barn Boys. I got to carry Parker around in my little front carrier/backpack thingy (love it) so he could look at everything, he was a good boy and I was able to find a few things too! I picked up a cute little half-pink glass milk bottle, that I plan on using as a flower vase, a small glass urn with a lid and a pair of old cowboy boots. Not sure if the boots will get much use but I thought that everyone there looked so cute in theirs that when I found a pair for $10- i had to get them. The best thing I went away with was just decorating inspiration! I really want to fix up our back patio and make it a really cozy place to hang out this summer (pictures of my "project" to follow-once I get time to start it!) I have all kinds of ideas now but I am figuring out that I will need to get a plan going or I may never get to working on stuff- those farm chick people are amazing!! I can't wait to go again next year!!


This is a picture of my little "shopper" with his "Auntie Jo" pooped out on the way to the car

No comments: