Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby showers!!


I have to say that my showers were so perfect! I had my friend/coworker shower last month and my Family one last weekend. My friend, Chandra hosted the friend shower at her house- which she just moved into only 2 weeks before she had the party- everything was awesome! We had food and friends and lots of great gifts for little Parker. Chandra's sister, Charelle, made an amazing diaper cake which she displayed on a table with pictures of Kyle and I- it was so cute! My sister Monika hosted the family shower at my house and I have now come to realize that my livingroom is a bit of a squeeze for about 15 people! Good thing it was family and we really didn't mind being so close together- we still ate, chatted and played some fun shower games. I am trying to get all my thank-you cards written up and sent out as fast as I can but honestly, I am a bit slow with it so if you still haven't received one, I promise it's on the way :)
I am really thankful everyday of my pregnancy- everyone has been so incredibly generous and I know that Parker is loved so much already, it is so hard to explain my happiness and gratitude to all my friends, family, coworkers and God for all this true LOVE!!!





Clothes, clothes and more clothes!!

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

yeah! It's nice to have those done to realize what you still need and how to prepare! We can't wait!