Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Someday I will blog again.....



I have been trying to get back to blogging for a while now- I am sorry that I have not kept up on this thing. I think that when I get super busy and fall behind on writing a blog about even one event that we have going on I seem to have them pile up and then all of a sudden it's been months and no blog- so again, sorry.
I believe I have not blogged since the end of JUNE! So I will give just a small run-down of what has been keeping us so busy
July-
*Kyle and I celebrated 5 years of marriage and I love that man so much more every day!
*I threw my sister, Monika a super fun bachelorette party
August-
*Monika married Dan after 12 years! They got married out a place called Boyer Park- it was beautiful and so much fun! We went fishing and swimming and hung out at the campfire (I even took the whole week off of work- crazy!)



And now we have come to September- not just September, the middle of September!

I cannot believe that summer is well, let's face it, come and gone already. In the last couple months Parker has also begun crawling and has some new teeth too! He is so much fun and has made life wonderful!
My goal is to keep this thing a little more up to date even if I just toss a little note on every now and then. I like having a bit of a "journal" to keep track of all the fun stuff in our lives and to those of you with a blog too- thanks for sharing!

1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

I want to see a picture of monicas wedding!