Saturday, October 11, 2008

The turning of the leaves

Yay for Fall!!!
So, if you are like Kyle, you may not be as excited as I am that summer is gone and fall is officially here. Don't get me wrong, I do love the summer time but fall is definately my very favorite season! The air smells so good, it's crisp, clean and breazy. You get to wear cozy clothes again, well, if you aren't a big pregnant girl you can because there's not too much that is comfortable anymore at this stage. The colors of fall are all so pretty, you get to pull out all the autumn and Halloween decorations-it just makes me happy! The fair really kicks the season off so every year we go, even though it is the same thing every year it's still fun! We have a couple other fall semi-traditions- we celebrate my birthday (Oct. 16) by going out to Greenbluff. We pick apples, pumpkins, have cider and sometimes get to sneak in a slice of delicious Apple pie! Last year we got to go with my sister Monika and her boyfriend, Dan. Dan and I share a birthday and we both like to just kind of take it easy so it makes for a really great day! Last year we also got to go do some birthday golfing which was so fun but I think I may be a bit too big for that this year-booo! We are still planning on the trip to Greenbluff though so that will work for me!
Fall this year is even more exciting than usual because it is getting us a bit closer to the arrival of our little one! I still really want to enjoy it as much as possible though while it is here because I think the one and only downside to fall is that winter is just around the corner-sorry!







1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Yeah, golfing might not be a smart thing...your cute belly will throw of your swing!