Monday, January 26, 2009

Another adorable outfit...


Just wanted to post this picture of Parker real quick in this stinkin' cute outfit! The hat and onesie are from his Aunt Andrea (she got the hat at Childrens Place) and the courdroy overalls are from his Aunt Erika which she picked up at a store in Florida called Janie and Jack. I looked at their website and they have some of the cutest stuff I have seen for kids! She also got him a onesie to go with them but it's still a bit too big- in fact, the overalls are kinda big still but I was getting a bit impatient about seeing him in them. Their sale stuff is actually priced pretty reasonably priced too! Check them out! http://janieandjack.com/

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Love the outfit! thanks for the tip on baby clothes. My mom is in town and we all have colds so I'm way behind on phone calls...I'll call you this weekend. Parker looks like Kyle in this picture -- love it!

jessiparkert said...

What a cute little man you have! I love the hat! I need to meet him in person. Lets plan dinner or dessert soon. What nights work for you?