Friday, January 23, 2009

Our little Snugglesaurus...


Even though I have finally broken down and bought a couple pairs of "transition" jeans, I have come to realize that it is SO MUCH more fun to shop for clothes for Parker! I also discovered that Costco has some great deals on adorable outfits like this one that I picked up recently ($6.99!!). Due to the lack of hard core bawl-fests and more grunting, groaning and overall Dinasour-like impersonations, we have decided that our son wants to grow up to be an actual Dinasour. He is also a little snuggler so when I saw this outfit, I had to buy it-it's perfect!
Sorry I don't have a picture of him awake in his new clothes but I think he is getting ready for a big 'ol growth spurt because the kid has been sleeping a ton the past couple days- in fact, this may be the only opportunity that I have for this to fit him.
(if you can't see the bib, it says "Snuglesaurus: ferociously cute")

He is smiling now! Melts my heart every time..

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Jess...he is looking like you! That smile is adorable! Love it.

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

So cute! But I think he looks like kyle (sorry andrea)!