Saturday, March 21, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due



Boy is it hard to keep this thing up to date now! Sorry for my lack of postings but this back to work/mommy stuff is such an adjustment! I think that my friend and one of my favorite bloggers, Andrea describes it best as just having BALANCE in this life. I really do have an absolutely amazing husband who has shared this load with me- he takes care of Parker while I am off of work and gives him the best snuggles all day. Then he gives me the run-down of all Parker's activities (including poop session info) when I get home before it's my turn for snuggles. We have great family members that help out when Kyle and I have schedule overlaps on Fridays and still get a lot of phone calls from friends and family just "checking in" to see how all this new parent stuff is treating us. We really are so blessed!


Speaking of blessings, I am definitely leaving out the one who I have to give all the credit to for the strength, patients and guidance that you have to have as a parent, God. He has always been there for us whenever we need it, we can always turn to prayer when we feel lost and know that we will be heard. He listened to our prayers while we were trying to get pregnant and answered them with our little "miracle man". Going back to work has truly been about balance and I think that God has helped us out in more ways than we know and I just cannot express enough gratitude towards Him. Now that I have a child, I know what that deep love is that you can only know as a parent and now I have a better understanding for the love that he can show us when we ask Him for it, and even when we don't.


God snuggles us every day........He is a great parent!


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Fantastic post friend...what a great reminder as I'm sitting in my office feeling a little blue and out of sorts. Thank you!