Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not enough time in the day...

I just got home a little while ago and Parker is now napping so I will try to bust out a quick blog since I seem to have run out of time for this thing lately. Here's the rundown....
-I am back at work now and it is effing busy there!
-going back has been the hardest thing I have ever done
-I am so appreciative for my staff! They did great while I was gone!
-I am so tired that last night I almost put Parker's jammies on w/ no diaper
-I never see Kyle anymore, wait, is that my husbands name? Wait, I have one of those?!
-I miss my morning snuggles with my little man so I smother him on Sat and Sun mornings
-I am so happy to see the SUN!!
-Poor Parker still has a snotty nose and nasty boogs
-I can't wait for the new Harry Potter movie to come out this summer!! Babysitter?
-I swear that Parker has grown a foot in the last couple weeks- he is so tall all of a sudden!
-I miss my friends (but I get to see some of them soon- yay)
-my dogs are shedding which fortunately means spring is here, unfortunately, you can't tell by the weather
-my cousin is going to have her little girl soon and I love talking babies with her
-Parker is smiling and sitting up and I know he will laugh any day
-my sister-in-law, Andrea is pregnant again!!

Sorry if a lot of this is whiny, but at the end of the day I still thank God for all He has blessed us with. We have a lot to be thankful for and I know it is because of cause of Him. And at the end of my crazy busy days I have this to come home to....


No comments: